Human Resources and Admin Responsibilities:
- Onboard and offboard project employees, including arranging and conducting orientations for new staff and exit interviews,
- Set up employee benefits.
- Manage employee files and maintain complete confidentiality.
- Develop HR programs, including employee engagement and professional development.
- Other responsibilities, as determined by the Finance & Admin Manager.
- Ensure the operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories;
- Maintain supplies and inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies;
- Coordinate with the flow of work, business meetings, conferences, and events for office, staff, and counterparts;
- Provide basic technical support including knowledge management, filing, compliance…
- General administrative assistance;
- Other responsibilities, as determined by the Director of Finance & Administration.
- Lead the recruitment process for staff, consultant & Expert teams, typically within a two-week timeframe. This includes:
- Posting job advertisements for appropriate job boards and newspapers.
- Sourcing qualified candidates through various means.
- Screening for candidate skills, background, and quality.
- Setting up interviews for qualified candidates with other project staff members.
- Recommending finalist candidates for each position.
- Gathering and organizing candidate documents: Bio Data forms, references, CVs, PSEA declaration forms, conflict of interest forms, and salary and education verification documents.
- Conducting verification of candidate references and salaries and referencing the Local Compensation Plan to determine and issue reasonable salary/rate offers.
- Ensuring the recruitment database is kept up to date with all candidate documentation, correspondence, interview notes, and statuses.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field is required.
- At least 3 years of human resources experience, including recruitment, employee relations, HR, administration, performance management, and staff development, preferably with an international organization or company.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word and Excel.
- Must be fully comfortable and have prior experience using online applicant systems and candidate databases as a recruitment tool.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment and communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to organize, manage, prioritize, and follow through on multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Proven capacity to take the initiative and willingness to learn new skills as needed.
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Fluency in English is required.
The closing date for application: January 02, 2023. Selection and interview will be performed constantly and interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to religion, sex, origin, or disability.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Kindly click on the link below to apply